December 19, 2010

Sick Day

I knew it would happen eventually. Finley had the makings of a cold. She was snotty and her eyes were weepy, she kept sneezing... it wasn't cute. I came home from work one afternoon and she was fussy and clingy and just not herself. So I took her temperature and she had a slight fever of barely 100.0 degrees. BUT I didn't want to expose Henry (our neighbor's son who watches Finley a few days a week) to her germs. So I decided that Finley and I would have a sick day the next day.

The next day her fever was gone but she was one of the most pathetic looking kids I've ever seen. I just had to take pictures.


We also baked a loaf of cinnamon raisin bread that day.


Thankfully, she's feeling much better now. The runny nose hung on for 10 whole days but I think those days are now past. We're looking forward to her 4 month check up on Thursday to find out how big our little girl has gotten.

1 comment: