August 15, 2011

Finley goes to the Fair







Several years ago, Paul introduced me to the concept of a county fair. Even though my mom says she took me when I was a child, I have no memory of going to a fair and seeing farm animals close up before in my life. Since this was a highlight of our dating years, I wanted to make sure we introduced Finley to the fair early on.

We met a bunch of my coworkers and their children at the fair last Friday. It started with a pot belly pig race. The pigs were put into starting gates and raced around a small track.



Then they reconfigured the track and had the pigs jump into a water obstacle. It was hilarious!



Finley got to see all kinds of animals at the fair - horses, pigs, cows, goats and her favorite - rabbits.

Can't wait until next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment